Anime world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime world

The world of anime is now open for guests!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Семе или Уке?

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
KawAi_NeKo
AniMe LikEr
AniMe LikEr
KawAi_NeKo

Брой мнения : 73

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? Icon_minitimeПон Авг 11, 2008 8:47 am

You scored as a The Optimistic UKE
You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.
Линка-http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/seme_uke/217870/
Върнете се в началото Go down
AlIce`iN~woNdeRlaNd
Seme x Uke-->XD
AlIce`iN~woNdeRlaNd

Брой мнения : 108
Местожителство : ПиЯ си ЧаЯ в ИмеНието КучИки,с БиакУя XD

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? Icon_minitimeПон Авг 11, 2008 9:40 am

You scored as a The Breaker SEME You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything out of the ordinary. Give them a little nudge to let 'em know it's alright, okay?
Buhahah,I am seme.Now the molesting will begin!!!
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://animefans.forum.st

Семе или Уке?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Anime world :: Аниме :: Yaoi/shonen-ai-
Идете на: